Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Questions anyone?

Thankyou for all of your interest in my Blog! I have had so many encouraging responses both through the blog site as well as by email. God is doing a great work in my life and I really want to share it with you, however it might take a few posts. So keep reading!

Also I wanted to let you know that I am available to answer any questions that you have. I have not had the opportunity to meet all of you that have my blog. I know that some of you may have questions about what I do or where I am…or whatever. So, I’m going to suggest that you email me. That way I can answer your question directly. My email is:

godlymelody@hotmail.com

If you have a question, please email me instead of posting it in a message simply because if you post a message, I have no way to answer you back. Since you are not required to enter an email address or even a name, I don’t have a way to answer your questions and some I might rather answer in a personal email than using a post.

Well, email me if you have any questions…and make sure that you’re checkin my blog to catch up on the happenins in Marseille.

Love you guys!

No comments: