Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Birthday Party!

So in follow-up to my last blog with the pics of the birthday box, I thought I would show you how we used the stuff the church sent. We had a cluster training meeting in Spa, Belgium and my birthday landed right in the middle of that week. So I decided to take my loot along and have party with everybody there! Everyone had a GREAT time and they were all SO blessed by the generosity of my home church! Love you guys! Enjoy the pics!

A Birthday Belgian Waffle!
Sippin the plate clean (I bet my mom is SO proud right now!)Karaoke with Claire
Fun with balloons!

Wyatt with one of the LOUDEST noise makers EVER!!! The parents loved them! haha
Claire with her Prize!
NO No No...the Donkey is THAT way

What would a party be with out cake smeared in someones face...

... or Guacamole if you're out of cake. Look at those BEAUTIFUL donkey tails!
Would you like a Pirate Mask or a REALLY LOUD noise maker!
And GO!
Sarah, the Queen of Musical Chairs....she won the adults round!

About to play pin the tail on the donkey!
Princess Claire with her treasure, including a tiara and a ring carefully picked out and sent over by the beautiful princess of Chats-a-lot!
A war of the noise makers!

Decorating donkey tails...Claire's was of course pink...and Will's was of course anything BUT pink!




Wyatt....I mean, Peg Leg Pete...
My party was invaded by pirates!
Look at all those kids and donkey tails! We had SOO much fun!




3 comments:

LISA said...

not that i don't miss you but those pictures make me miss you even MORE

ron/sandi said...

We are glad that you are doing His work there and enjoyig the joy of meeting a different culture.WE had the same experince in Japan. God speed. Ron/Sandi e

The Kilcoynes said...

Yeah! I love the pics! Thanks for letting us be a part of your big day!