Saturday, January 26, 2008

Got a Visa?.....Botta Bing, Botta boom!

So talk about fast! I recieved my visa in the mail on Monday afternoon. At this point I called the IMB to let them know I had recieved it, thinking they would want to get me on a plane the next week. Well I didn't know they would get me on a plane on SUNDAY!! But thats Exactly what they did!

So I will be leaving to go to Marseille this Sunday morning, January 27th. I am very excited to get to France and join my partners. I can't wait to see how the Father is going to use each of us individually and as a team!

Over the last few weeks I have experienced so many blessings I just have to share these praises with you:
  • My visa came!!
  • A plane ticket was ordered
  • All of my stuff fits in my suitcases :-P
  • Our team in Marseille was able to find an apartment for Katie and I and an apartment for Del
  • God has given me opportunities all over the place to talk about what I'm doing and that often leads into amazing spiritual conversations!
  • I was able to see my friend Tatums's new baby boy! Thank you God for Babies!
  • I was able to see how God is really blessing my home church, the WG, with several new college and career students and in so many other ways!!
  • I was able to spend some great quality time with my family
  • And I was able to spend some quality time in the word with my Lord! My uninterrupted time with our Father is so valuable!

A few requests:
  • Please pray for safe travels as I will be traveling for just about 2 days to get to France
  • Pray for my family as it will be very different to send me so far away for such a long time
  • Pray that we will be able to settle into our new apartments quickly
  • Pray that God would give us superior language retention as we start language school with our tutor in a few weeks.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And for those of you whom I didn't get to say goodbye to, I'm sorry, but know that you are in my prayers and I thank God for every one of you! Next time I write you, I will be in FRANCE!! Praise Jesus! God Bless you all!

No comments: