Sunday, January 13, 2008

Keep it Up!!

Hello Dear Warriors!

Thanks for your encouragement this week! I haven't received my visa yet...but God is faithful and will get me there when he wants me there! So keep praying! "The prayer of a righteous man accomplishes much!"

Del got his visa last Wednesday!!! So he is on his way to Marseille this coming Tuesday!! How exciting! Please pray for safe travels for him as he goes.

Katie is in Marseille. She is trying to find an apartment for her and I. Pray that God would lead her to the right place and that God will begin to prepare the hearts of those who will become our neighbors for the next 2 years.

I wanted to share with you a devotion I was asked to write. God really spoke to my heart as I was reading Matthew 22 last week and as I was sharing it with my Dad he asked if I would write a devotion for a newsletter he contributes too. I think this is an important verse for all of us to look at. So I am going to put it under of this post and I hope that it might encourage you in your discovery of the Bible during your own study.

Please keep praying! I am praying for you all!!

Courtney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney, cool Site!! We are excited for Del, and praying that you'll get your visa soon. The Zebarths all say, "Hey!" and come see us soon in Belgium. Love you, Heather

Anonymous said...

It was a very good job on the devotional. Made me stop and think. I'm afraid a lot of times I want to serve the Lord but on my own terms. I think I really need to pray about that. Praying for a visa for you real soon. Love and prayers , betty