Saturday, January 19, 2008

Its Coming!! Its really coming!!

How faithful our Father is!! How great He is to hear our pleas and answer our requests!! After much prayer and patience.....my passport, with a visa stamped in it, will be in my hands on Monday!!! Yeah! Thank you Father God, my Provider!

So...whats next you might ask?

On monday, once I have my visa, I will call my supervisors and ask them to authorize my travel agent to buy me a ticket. Once the agent finds me a ticket, it will be issued and I will be on my way to Marseille some time in about 5 days to 2 weeks!! My time left on this side of the ocean is very short, so there is alot to do.

God has also provided a flat for Katie and I in Marseille! Hallelujah! Over the next few weeks we (well that is... Katie until I get there) will be buying funiture for the apartment and getting settled.

Thanks for all of your prayers concerning my visa, but please don't stop now!

Requests:
  • Pray that God will give me safe travel as I head for that wonderful place called Marseille, France
  • Pray that God will help our team as we are meeting new people in our new home and that God will lead and guide our relationships to be honoring to Him
  • Pray that we will continue to have a desire for our personal time with the Lord. That the newness of our situation and surroundings won't become yet another distraction to our time with the Father. This will be especially needed as I fill my remaining time at home with packing and goodbyes.

I love you all, and thank you to those of your who have sent me updates and even pictures! I can't tell you how comforting it is to know that I am not coming to my Lord alone. He hears my small voice, but isn't it comforting to know that we are "surrounded by a cloud of witnesses"!

God Bless!!

Courtney

No comments: