Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Camino- Last day in Germany

8/7/09

Today we are leaving Germany to head for an overnight stay in London. We’re gonna get some good American type food before we head on the Camino.

Everyone seems pretty anxious and there are several people that don’t think they’re gonna be able to complete the whole thing. My pack weights 10kg but that is with my shoes and Katie’s shoes inside. So hopefully some of the weight is because of the shoes.

I REALLY want to complete the whole thing. 13-19 miles each day is going to be hard. But I’m really excited. I’ve decided I’m going to keep a positive attitude and not complain. I know my legs will be sore and I might get a headache, but I want this to be a great memory and a positive experience. I’m praying that God helps me keep a good attitude even if those around me are negative.

Mood: Excited

Requests:

  • To stay positive
  • Divine appointments
  • Open eyes to see these
  • Discernment and understanding with other Americans and hikers
  • Unity within the group
  • Safety
  • Health (a few others have colds already)

No comments: